What information do we collect?
We collect personal information from you only when you fill out any forms on our website: such as contact form, subscribe to our newsletter, or if you send us an email.
Please note that we’ve recently implemented a “save recipe” and “print” function on some (but not all) of our recipes (because we felt that some of our recipes were better suited to stay in their “original” formats for instruction purposes). Please know that we [@ Low Sodium Blog] do not collect any personal information when you use of the Ziplist “save recipe” or “print” function.
- However, if you are a member of Ziplist, hit the “save recipe” button, and log into Ziplist through our partner integration function, then Ziplist’s privacy policies would apply.
- The same theory applies if you “like” us on Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest from our site — meaning, you’d be subject to these 3rd party privacy policies when you log into and use their services; we don’t collect any personal data from these 3rd party “integration” features.
You can also visit our site anonymously at any time.
What do we use your information for?
- to respond to your request, or to send periodic emails or information (only if you indicated that requested this)
- to improve our website or customer service
How do we protect your information?
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information. Please note that:
- We don’t ever ask for confidential information,
- We DO NOT pass along any of your information to any 3rd (or outside) parties without your prior consent.
- You would need to initiate information “sharing” with our partner websites (such as Ziplist, Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest) by logging in directly to these sites(and therefore agreeing to their privacy terms), in order to use their “integrated” features.
Terms and Conditions
This policy was last modified on: 2/6/2012.
Low Sodium Blog
20929 Ventura Blvd, Ste 47-205
Los Angeles, CA 91364